|Who knows what will happen...|
Ok everyone here's the next line up in the book drinking game category, beloved by my 20's nerd crowd. And the rules are...
1) This is the only time you have to be nice to people who actually want to be dwarves, it's Christmas and The Hobbit so suck it up.
2) Take a ring with you and you can use it to save you from 1 drink. Don't take a ring with you to a Hobbit party and your an idiot, everyone can make you take an extra drink over the night.
3) Every time someone says "Lord of the Rings" they have to drink. We are here to slay dragons not save the world, leave that crap to a more proactive group.
4) Feel free to pose riddles all night, people who can't answer them drink. If you don't know the answer to your own riddle or it's unanimously voted as stupid you have to drink twice.
5) Every time someone says "Gollum" to you, you have to say "Gollum" back. If you forget go ahead and enjoy a forced drink.
6) If someone brings mead or honey wine they are a cruel and terrible person, but everyone has to drink some of it anyway.
7) Since The Hobbit is unwatchable at home still, go ahead and enjoy that classic 70's Hobbit cartoon. It's pretty terrible so you might want to have a few drinks first.
8) If you have a stein bring it, it's close enough.
9) If you can name every dwarf in the book then you are a total nerd and are exempt from all rules for the night.
10) Crack open that D&D game and help yourself to some middle earth magic. Feel free to roll the dice and force people to drink.